Located in Surrey, England, Thorpe Park is one of the most popular theme parks in the UK. With over 30 thrilling rides and attractions, it’s a must-visit destination for anyone looking for an adrenaline rush. Let’s take a closer look at what Thorpe Park has to offer.
Thrilling Rides and Attractions
Thorpe Park is known for its exhilarating rides that cater to all ages and thrill levels. From the iconic Stealth roller coaster that launches riders from 0 to 80 mph in just 2.5 seconds to the gravity-defying Saw – The Ride coaster, there’s no shortage of heart-pumping experiences at Thorpe Park.
- Stealth – Europe’s fastest roller coaster
- The Swarm – A winged coaster that reaches speeds of up to 62 mph
- Saw – The Ride – A coaster with a 100-degree drop and a zero-gravity roll
- Nemesis Inferno – A looping coaster that takes riders through fire and water
- Derren Brown’s Ghost Train – An immersive VR experience that’s not for the faint-hearted
But the thrills aren’t just limited to coasters. Thorpe Park also has a range of other attractions, including:
- Angry Birds 4D Experience – A 4D cinema experience based on the popular mobile game
- Rumba Rapids – A white-water rafting ride
- Tidal Wave – A water ride that ends with a 85-foot drop
- Samurai – A giant pendulum ride that spins and swings riders
While Thorpe Park is known for its extreme rides, there are also plenty of attractions for families and younger visitors. The park has a dedicated area called Amity Beach, which features a range of water-based rides and activities. There’s also Angry Birds Land, which has attractions based on the popular mobile game.
- Amity Beach – Water slides, splash pads, and a lazy river
- Angry Birds Land – A 4D cinema, dodgems, and a drop tower
- Walking Dead – An immersive walk-through experience based on the popular TV show
Plan Your Visit
Thorpe Park is open from March to November, with varying opening hours depending on the day and season. It’s recommended to book tickets in advance to guarantee entry and save money. The park also offers a range of ticket options, including Fast Track tickets that allow visitors to skip the queues on popular rides.
Thorpe Park’s opening hours vary depending on the day and season. The park is generally open from 10 am to 5 pm, but this can be extended to 10 pm during peak season. Check the park’s website for up-to-date information on opening hours.
Ticket prices for Thorpe Park vary depending on the type of ticket and the day of the week. Standard tickets start at £33 when booked in advance, while Fast Track tickets start at £50. The park also offers group discounts and annual passes for frequent visitors.
Thorpe Park is located in Surrey, just off the M25 motorway. The park has its own on-site car park, which costs £8 per day. Alternatively, visitors can take public transport to the park, with regular bus and train services from London and the surrounding areas.
Thorpe Park is a must-visit destination for anyone looking for an adrenaline rush. With its range of thrilling rides and attractions, there’s something for everyone at this popular theme park. Whether you’re a coaster enthusiast or a family looking for a fun day out, Thorpe Park is sure to deliver.
Product Bundle for Thorpe Park
If you’re planning a visit to Thorpe Park, why not take advantage of our product bundle to make the most of your day?
- Ticket to Thorpe Park
- Fast Track Pass for 2 rides
- Meal Voucher for any restaurant in the park
- Thorpe Park Souvenir Cup
Features of Thorpe Park
- Over 30 thrilling rides and attractions
- Dedicated family-friendly areas and attractions
- On-site car park and public transport links
- Fast Track tickets available to skip queues
- Range of ticket options, including annual passes
Question About Thorpe Park
What is the fastest roller coaster at Thorpe Park?
Quote About Thorpe Park
“Thorpe Park is a world-class theme park with some of the most thrilling rides in Europe. It’s a must-visit destination for anyone looking for an adrenaline rush.” – John Smith, Theme Park Enthusiast